Minimum Viable Product is based on the Lean Startup Methodology. Build the minimum amount of required features and acquire early adopter.
Development of MVPs follows a simple pattern build-measure-learn. It means building a product based on foundations:
Working smarter, spending less, and discovering more
Collecting information about customers behaviour, determining how the customer's experience has been affected, avoiding overhead, verifing the idea, and using the knowledge received as a basis for building fully functional product
The most important point in MVP: launching early, launching simple, and testing thoroughly
Become a Winner
- Reduce time-to-market with our fast & agile development process - in just 4-6 weeks
- Start testing with end users functional version of your product with all core features ready
- Decide on further improvement based on customer responses
Minimize a risk
- Do you want to risk that your competitors develop your idea firstly?
- Do you have a time for finding frelancer / in-house developers with high competencies?
- Do you want to take a risk of losing money on building pour application?